PM-KISAN: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan) is a government funding scheme to farmers. PM-Kissan Yojna scheme was launched in 2018 by government of india to provides income support of Rs. 6000 annually in 3 equal installments of Rs. 2000 each every 4 months to all land holding farmer families. PM Kisan Yojna amount is directly credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
PM-KISAN: 12th Installment Status Check.
The 12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be released soo and applicants who have applied for the scheme can check their PM Kisan status online. Beneficiaries under the scheme can check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status beneficiary list online.
PM-KISAN: 12th installment date
The 12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be released soon. As per latest media reports PM kisan scheme next installment (12th installment) is going to credit to the farmers bank account in the month of September.
According to the rule set by government of India, under this scheme, the first installment is given to the farmers between April and July, the second installment is given between August and November and The money for the third installment is transferred between December and March.
Steps to check your name in the new beneficiary list
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PM Kisan official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Step 2: Under the Payment Success tab, you will see the map of India
- Step 3: Check the yellow coloured tab called ‘Dashboard’ on the right side.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Dashboard’
- Step 5: Now, you will be taken to a new page.
- Step 6: Fill in your details in the Village Dashboard tab
- Step 7: Select your state, district, Sub-District, and Panchayat
- Step 9: A Name List Table with Ward and Address will Open.
Finally, find your name in the PM Kisan Status 2022 List of your area by clicking on the ‘Get Report’ button. If your name is included in the list, you will benefit from the 12th installment under this scheme. If your name is not included, then apply for it ASAP.
eKYC Mandatory Norm
As per the website of PM Kisan, eligible individuals under the scheme need to compulsorily follow the eKYC norm. “It is mandatory for Pm Kisan Registered Farmers. OTP Based eKYC is available on Pm Kisan Portal or nearest CSC centres may be contacted for Biometric based eKYC. Deadline of KYC for all the PM KISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st July 2022”, says the official website.UPDATES
PM-KISAN: Steps to complete PM Kisan Yojana KYC process online.
- Visit PM Kisan official website
- Click on the ‘e-KYC’ option on the home screen.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and captcha code. Then click on ‘Search’.
- Enter the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar Card. You will receive an OTP on the number.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’
- Enter the OTP on the specified field and press Enter.
- PM Kisan Yojana e-KYC process is now complete.
PM-KISAN: Steps to complete the PM Kisan Yojana KYC process offline?
- Visit the nearest common service centre (CSC) Center.
- Submit your Aadhar number and ask the official to update it in your PM Kisan Account
- You will be asked to enter your biometrics to log in
- Now, update your Aadhar Card Number and Submit the form.
- You will soon receive an SMS notification stating that the process is now complete.