The Government of India has made the Aadhar card necessary to deal with almost every important work. In the last few years, it is needed in every work. In such a situation, it is necessary for us to have an Aadhar card with us at all times. It has been seen many times that we forget the Aadhar card at home or it gets lost somewhere. In such a situation, we may have to face a lot of trouble because it is an important ID proof. If your Aadhar card is also lost somewhere, then you can get an e-Aadhaar card in just 10 minutes.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) allows its Aadhar card holders to download Aadhar cards from its website. Let us know how we can download the e-Aadhaar card in just 10 minutes-
Download an e-Aadhaar card like this
1. To download an e-Aadhaar, first click on the official website of Aadhaar https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
2. Select the option of ‘Get Aadhaar’ here.
3. Here you will get an option above in which you will have to enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number.
4. Apart from this, you can also fill Enrollment ID or Virtual ID ID.
5. Enter the security code along with entering the Aadhaar number.
6. Then click on Send OTP OTP option.
7. OTP will come on your Registered No, which should be entered on the website.
8. Then click on the option of Verify and download.
9. After this the option of PDF of Aadhar card will appear, click on it.
10. The e-copy of your Aadhar card will be downloaded easily.
How to get a PVC Aadhar card home–
1. For this you click on the website of Aadhar card.
2. Then go to the My Aadhaar section and click on the Get Aadhaar option.
3. Next click on Order Aadhaar PVC Card.
4. Then enter the Aadhar number next.
5. Then click on send OTP option and then enter OTP.
6. After that the payment option will appear on the next page, click on it.
7. After this make a payment of Rs 50 through net banking.
8. Then you will get its information on the registered mobile number.
9. Then in 6 to 7 days the PVC Aadhar card will reach your address.