Welcome to Kashmir News, In this post we will give you Complete information about Breaking News: JKSSB Forming ECA for conducting Future CBT Examinations
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has been conducting examinations through digital mode and the recruitment process of such examinations involves inviting applications, conduct of examinations, evaluation of candidates, verification of documents and formation of panel of eligible candidates. The Computer Based Tests (CBTs) are conducted in English Language only. Considering that JKSSB is the main recruitment Agency in the UT of Jammu and Kashmir, each employment Notification issued by it, attracts huge number of application forms.
Flawless conduct of CBTs require the Examination Conducting Agency (ECA) to undertake meticulous planning large scale mobilization of resources and efficient capturing, handling and processing of data. The Examination software (version) used should be certified and thoroughly tested for ensuring integrity of the examination. Adopting certified technology security measures in protecting and transmitting sensitive data is another very important requirement.
Major activities to be undertaken by ECA for safe conduct of CBTs under multiple shifts are as under:-
- Identification, selection and preparation of adequate number of standard venues in Major cities and towns for the conduct of Computer Based Tests within stipulated time. These examination centers should have a robust LAN with State-of-the-art networking devices and sufficient power back up to ensure an uninterrupted exam. These examination centers should have good road connectivity and meet the parameters set by JKSSB.
- Scheduling of candidates to ensure uniform distribution for multiple shifts and generation of E-Call letters. Special care is required for scheduling of persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates to PwBD friendly venues at accessible locations.
Pre-audit of all examination venues for parameters such as Zero-Black spot CCTV coverage, mock testing of the system at full load covering all aspects to avoid failures during examination due to delay in downloading of question Paper (QP) to primary server and candidate nodes, buffering issues, taking over by secondary server in case of problems in primary server, interruption in power supply, re-login issues of computer nodes, etc.
04. Sending communications to the candidates by e-mail and/or SMS at various stages and providing helpdesk facilities for the candidates.
05. Maintain a robust question bank and options/answer keys in a safe and secure manner for preparation of adequate number of question sets and automated encrypted administration just before the start of a shift. Further, as scores of candidates are ‘Normalized’, the difficulty level of QPs in various shifts has to be maintained uniformly.
End-to-End support including technical, operational, logistic and manpower related for various activities like:
- Security & frisking of Candidates
- Invigilation in labs.
- Capturing Biometrics of Candidates.
- Establishment of a control room at JKSSB offices at Jammu & Srinagar with robust dashboards for real-time monitoring of examinations.
- Ensure a seamless, secure conduct examination
- Depending on the posts and examination scheme there may be multiple stages examination some of which are specialized such as computer Based Aptitude Test, Typing Skill Test, and Stenography Test etc.
- Storage and transmission of examination logs and other documents in a safe and secure mode within prescribed time frame.
- Processing the objections received from candidates with regard to questions/answer keys.
- Timely submission of examination result to JKSSB as per the approved merit list preparation Protocol
- Support JKSSB during Document Verification as regards biometric validation, candidate documents etc.
- For the entire exam process, supply the requisite information to JKSSB for replying to RTI queries, Court cases etc. related to questions/answer keys and other activities performed by them on behalf of JKSSB
Before inviting open tender for finalization of ECA, it is proposed to have an interaction with the prospective bidders to know about their credentials and methodology of conducting CBT on 01st Sept. 2022 at 11 AM in person at Video Conference Hall/Facilitation Centre J&K Institute of Management Public Administration and Rural Development Srinagar.
Thank you for visiting Kashmir News, after Reading this post Breaking News: JKSSB Forming ECA for conducting Future CBT Examinations on Kashmir News if you have any doubt or any question don’t hesitate to comment below, we will try to answer all the comments. We Hope You enjoyed Reading this Post As Much As We enjoyed writing it For You. Share With Your Friends To Show your Love. For more updates keep visiting Kashmirnews.live.