BSF Recruitment 2022: Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) invited online applications from eligible Male and female Indian Nationals for filling up the following vacancies of Head Constable (Ministerial) and ASI (Stenographer) in the Border Security Force.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the details given below and apply online.
Overview of BSF Recruitment 2022:
|Organization Name||Border Security Force|
|Posts Names||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
|No of Posts||323 Posts|
|Salary||25500 – 92300 INR per Month|
Vacancy details of BSF Recruitment 2022:
1. Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): 11 Posts
2. Head Constable (HC): 312 Posts
– Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
– Head Constable: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Eligibility / Educational Qualifications for BSF Recruitment 2022:
Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution
– The candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years, as on the closing date of the online application.
– Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Checking of Testimonials/documents, Measurement of Physical Standard (PST) & Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2022:
Interested candidates may apply online through rectt.bsf.gov.in on or before 30 days from the date of Publication.
Last Date for Apply Online: 30 Days from the date of publication of the detailed advertisement.