CBSE Class 10th Result 2022: know Date time, website link and more Here
CBSE Class 10th Result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will most likely release the CBSE Class 10th term 2 results 2022 on its official website today. Once released, the scores will be available on the official website of the board, cbse.gov.in.
Students will have the option to check the CBSE Class 10th results 2022 through several websites such as cbse.gov.in, cbseresults.nic.in and results.gov.in. Not just this, several third-party websites are also hosting the CBSE results online.
CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 Term 2 Result 2022
|Topic||CBSE Term 2 Result 2022|
|Conducted By||CBSE Board, New Delhi|
|Class||10th and 12th|
|Term 2 Exam Dates||April to May 2022|
|CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Result Date||June to July 2022|
|CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Result Date||July 2022|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Type of Post||CBSE Result 2022|
CBSE Class 10th Result 2022: know Date time, website link and more
CBSE 10th Result 2022: This year, over 21 lakh students appeared for the CBSE class 10th term 2 exams 2022. This means that once the results are released, (CBSE 10th Result 2022) there may be excessive traffic on the board website, due to which it might crash and not load the mark sheets.
In such a case, candidates can check the results through the DigiLocker website and app, and also the UMANG app. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the CBSE class 10th results 2022 (CBSE 10th Result 2022) through the DigiLocker and UMANG app.
CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 | CBSE Class 10th term 2 results 2022: Results through DigiLocker
- Step 1: Download the DigiLocker app on your phone through Apple store or Play store.
- Step 2: Register and create an account on the app through your registered mobile number.
- Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar number and the OTP on the mobile app.
- Step 4: After verification, click on the Education tab on the DigiLocker homepage.
- Step 5: Click on the CBSE option under the Education tab.
- Step 6: Enter your Class, academic year, and CBSE board roll number.
- Step 7: Your scores and mark sheet will be displayed on the screen.
CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 term 2 : Results through UMANG app
- Step 1: Download the UMANG app on your phone through Apple store or Play store.
- Step 2: Create an account and register with your mobile number.
- Step 3: On the homepage, click on the ‘all services’ section.
- Step 4: Now, select the ‘CBSE’ option to check class 10 results.
- Step 5: Enter your roll number and required credentials and click on submit.
- Step 6: Your CBSE Class 10th term 2 result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
How to check CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 cbse.gov.in 2022 Result on Official Website?
The steps listed below can be used by CBSE Class 10th and 12th students to verify their scorecards for the 2022 CBSE Board Examination:
- Step 1: Go to the CBSE’s cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in official websites.
- Step 2: Select the link that says CBSE Class 12 Result 2022 or CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 on the homepage.
- Step 3: Next, enter your credentials and roll number.
- Step 4: submit the details required.
- Step 5: The screen will show your cbse.gov.in 2022 Result.
- Step 6: Carefully review your CBSE 10th and 12th grade report cards.
- Step 7: Download it and print a copy of it for your records.
CBSE Class 10th Result 2022
Nearly 35 lakh students registered for the 2022 CBSE 10th and 12th term exams, which were held from April 26 to June 15. In total, 14 lakh pupils and 21 lakh students registered for the CBSE 12th test in 2022. There are several ways to verify the CBSE Xth Result 2022. The students can use SMS or another technique to check the CBSE Term II X Result 2022. The provisional publication of the cbse.gov.in 2022 Result will include many more details in addition to the student’s basic information, such as subject-specific marks.
The students can print off a copy of their results and download a copy for their records. Additionally, after 15 days of the publication of the CBSE 10 Result 2022 on cbseresults.nic.in, pupils will receive the official marksheet from their respective institutions.
cbse.gov.in 2022 Result Details: CBSE Class 10th Result 2022
On the official CBSE website, the online CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 will be announced provisionally. The student is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all the information on the grade sheet. The candidate can contact their school right away to request any corrections be made to the marksheet of the cbseacademic.nic.in 10th Term 2 Result 2022 in the event that there was an informational error.
- Student Name
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Roll No.
- School’s Name
- Subject Code
- Marks Scored in all the Subjects
- Grades Scored in all the Subjects
- Result Announced (Pass/Fail)