Welcome to Kashmir News, In this post we will give you Complete information about FCI Job recruitment 2022 – Apply for fresh govt vacancies, check eligibility
FCI Job recruitment 2022 – Apply for fresh govt vacancies, check eligibility
FCI Job recruitment 2022: The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has issued a recruitment notification for filling up 113 vacant posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country.
According to the notification, 113 Management Trainees/ Managers will be recruited during this recruitment drive and will be posted in five different zones of the FCI.
FCI Job recruitment 2022- Vacancy 2022 details:
Important dates of FCI recruitment 2022:
- Candidates can apply online only from 27.08.2022 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 26.09.2022, 16:00 Hrs (IST)) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
North Zone-wise FCI vacancy:
- North Zone- 38 posts
- South Zone- 16 posts
- West Zone- 20 posts
- East Zone- 21 posts
- North Zone- 18 posts
FCI Job recruitment 2022 educational qualification:
- The applicants must have completed their Graduation/ CA/ICWA/CS/ B.Com/ Master’s Degree and fulfill other eligibility criteria.
FCI vacancy application fees:
- Candidates who come under the UR/OBC/EWS-Rs 800, SC/ST/PWD/Female categories can apply free of cost while others will have to pay an application fee of Rs 800/- (Excluding bank charges but including G S T) by using Debit.
How to register for FCI recruitment 2022:
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the FCI website https://fci.gov.in/ and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” to apply for the vacancies.
Food Corporation of India recruitment selection process:
- The candidates will be selected based on their performances in the Online Test (Phase-I and Phase-II exams), Interview and Training. However, the applicants who are applying for the Manager posts (Hindi) will be selected based on their performances at Online Test and interviews.
Connect with Us
FCI Job recruitment 2022 – salary:
- Management trainees will get a consolidated stipend of Rs 40,000 per month during the training period. They will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months.
Thank you for visiting Kashmir News, after Reading this post FCI Job recruitment 2022 – Apply for fresh govt vacancies, check eligibility on Kashmir News if you have any doubt or any question don’t hesitate to comment below, we will try to answer all the comments. We Hope You enjoyed Reading this Post As Much As We enjoyed writing it For You. Share With Your Friends To Show your Love. For more updates keep visiting Kashmirnews.live.