Welcome to Kashmir News, In this post we will give you Complete information about IGNOU Online Examination Forms Released For December 2021 –
IGNOU Online Examination Forms Released For December 2021
In this article, JK Study Hub will share with you IGNOU Online Examination Forms Released For December 2021.
Check full details here.
IGNOU has released online examination forms for December 2021 Students. TEE Portal for Online Programmes is open from 26th August 2022 to 10th September 2022. Check more essential details below.
December Term End Examination Paper Pattern
- Multiple choice questions for the certificates and Diplomas courses.
- Descriptive (Subjective + MCQ) for the Post Graduate (PG) and Under Graduate (UG) Programmes
IGNOU Online Examination Forms Prescribed Fee
The prescribed exam fee is Rs. 200/- per course (theory + Practical/lab courses).
At the time of filling of the examination form, if registration is not found valid, or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the Dec-2021 Term-end Examination is not reflected in the drop-down box, you are advised to approach IOP Support team by email to [email protected] or phone no. 011-29572322.
STEPS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE EXAMINATION FORM
(The exam form MUST be filled with care and accuracy. No change/correction/addition/deletion request shall be entertained)
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the courses for which you are appearing in the exams is to be filled in one instance only.
- Students may make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking of any bank.
- Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the sections of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully for accurate information.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future reference.
- In case, the payment is deducted but no acknowledgement receipt is generated, the student is advised to wait for 72 hours to check the status of the Examination Form through SEARCH OPTION
- If no status appears, it means that you are required to re-submit the examination form. For refund of deducted amount, please send an email to [email protected] (with cc to [email protected]) with subject line as “REFUND OF EXCESS EXAM FEE”
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSECCUSSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- The result shall be withheld/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee through charge back process from the concerned bank.
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be refunded to the account from which the payment was made after due verification of records of the concerned bank.
WHOM TO CONTACT/E-MAIL ID:
- For any queries regarding non receipt of the Unique Control ID or about status of Examination Form, please send an email to [email protected] and CC to: [email protected] clearly mentioning your ENR.No, Programme Code and paid amount details etc., for further actions.
- For General query related to IGNOU Online Programmes, please send email to: [email protected]
Before Submitting the examination form please ensure that:
- Examination fee per course is Rs.200/- (Examination fee once paid will not be refunded/adjusted in any case).
- The required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
- In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions. Candidature for appearing in the Term-End Examination will not be considered and no Hall Ticket will be issued.
Thank you for visiting Kashmir News, after Reading this post IGNOU Online Examination Forms Released For December 2021 – on Kashmir News if you have any doubt or any question don’t hesitate to comment below, we will try to answer all the comments. We Hope You enjoyed Reading this Post As Much As We enjoyed writing it For You. Share With Your Friends To Show your Love. For more updates keep visiting Kashmirnews.live.