Important Exam Instructions for UG 2nd semester Batch 2022 by Kashmir University
ote:1. The class work is deemed to have commenced as per uniform academic calendar notified by Director Colleges.
2. Examination for Skill Courses/Practical/Tutorials shall be conducted by concernedcollege before the end of July, 2023/.
3. The appearance of the candidates in the examination shall be purely on provisional basis subject to determination of the eligibility.
4. The candidates must carry valid Identity Cards and Admit Cards with them on each day of examination for verification by the examination staff.
5. No Centre Change is allowed.
6. The detailed Centre Notice will be issued separately & will also be available on the University Websitewww.kashmiruniversity.net & www.uok.edu.in.
7. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the University website after Centre Notice is issued.8. Candidates are strongly advised not to carry with them any type of communicable devices or any suspicious item at the Examination Centre.