- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Army Recruitment Rally for recruitment as Agniveers under the Agnipath scheme will be held for eligible unmarried male candidates born between 01 October 1999 and 01 April 2005 (both dates inclusive) with requisite educational qualifications of UT of Jammu & Kashmir from districts of Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Pulwama, Budgam, Kupwara, Shopian, Ganderbal, Bandipora and Kulgam and from UT of Ladakh from districts of Kargil and Leh from 17 September 2022 to 30 September 2022 at Haiderbeig, Pattan, J&K (UT) for categories of Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Agniveer Tradesmen.
Vacancy details of Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
- Agniveer General Duty
- Agniveer Technical
- Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper
- Technical Agniveer Tradesmen
How to register for Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
Eligible candidates can register and apply online at the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Registration will remain open from 05 Jul 2022 to 03 Aug 2022.
Army Recruitment Rally for recruitment as Agniveers under the Agnipath scheme will be held at Haiderbeig Pattan, Jammu and Kashmir (UT) from 17 September to 30 September 2022.
For any assistance, contact:
Recruiting Office, Srinagar Haft Chinar, Near Shergarhi Police Station – 190009, J&K
Telephone No.: 0194-2311282, 0194-23 10164
Selection / Recruitment procedure will be as follows:
- Step I. Online registration and submission of application by eligible candidates.
- Step II. Issue of admit cards for recruitment rally/Screening.
- Step III. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) at recruitment rally site.
- Step IV. Physical Measurement Test (PMT) at recruitment rally site.
- Step V. Documents checking at recruitment rally site.
- Step VI. Detailed Medical Examination (DME) at recruitment rally site.
- Step VII. Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Step VIII. Declaration of CEE result and documents verification of selected Candidates.
- Step IX. Despatch of selected candidates for training