Welcome to Kashmir news, in this post we will give information about ITI Admission Notification, Check Qualification, Important Instructions Here.
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
Online applications are invited from the desirous candidates to appear for All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) for admission to Craft Instructor Training in Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade at ITI Srinagar. The details are given under:
Date of All India Common Entrance Test: 17.07.2022.
NTC/NAC (NCVT certificate in relevant trade) or Diploma / Degree from a recognized
Board of Technical Education/University or equivalent. SCVT candidates are also eligible. Entrance Examination Fee: Rs.500/- for General and all other candidates, Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PH/EWS/ Women candidates, Candidates need to remit entrance examination fee online using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. The link is given below:
Instructions For candidates
1. The link for online application will be available at: http://nimi.gov.in or http://nimionlineadmission.in or http://dget.gov.in
2. The registration facility for trainees must be available on the portal from 06.06.2022 to 25.06.2022
3. The last date for receiving application is 25.06.2022 (till 5.00 PM). The hall ticket can be downloaded from the websites from 11.07.2022 to 17.07.2022. Candidates can give online MOCK test for onlineexamination from 11.07.2022 to 17.07.2022. The candidates are advised to visit the above websitesfrom time to time for latest information (updates) relating to entrance test/admission.
4. The eligibility, syllabus for the trades and exam is provided in the website http://nimionlineadmission.in.
5 The candidate can select any entrance examination center (mentioned in Annexure-1) as per his/herconvenience and indicate his/her preferences. Exam centers might change based on the number of candidates applied for the particular center. If very few candidates have opted for an Exam center, alternate available center will be provided. The allotment of seat in an institute will be finalized by respective Institute during counseling solely.
6. On the basis of merit (marks secured in the AICET) and as per the choices mentioned by the candidate in his application as well as considering the reservation norms.
7. If as per merit, the candidate’s preferred seats (choices in application) are not vacant, he/she will beoffered seat wherever available.
8 No transfer request for admission will be entertained.
9. Only those candidates who have appeared and qualified in the AICET -2022 as per merit eligible inNSTIS & IToT’s for CITS admission.
10. No walk in/direct admission will be entertained outside the merit list of AICET in any of the Institutes.
After reading this post if you have any doubt feel free to comment below our team will try to answer all the comments. For more notifications job alerts and educational news keep visiting our website kashmirnews.live