JEE Mains 2022 cut-off: The National Testing Agency will announce the cutoff marks for JEE Mains 2022 Joint Entrance Examination Mains 2022 Examination will be in two types- qualifying cutoff and admission cutoff on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. The authority of IIT JEE Cutoff 2022 will be announced along with the result of JEE Mains Examination session 2, 2022. NTA will release the qualifying JEE Mains cut-off along with the declaration of JEE Mains result 2022 for the final stage. Qualifying JEE Mains 2022 cutoff is the minimum marks required to qualify for JEE Mains 2022 exam and also to appear in JEE Advanced.
The marks required for admission in JEE Main 2022 entrance cutoff are JEE participating institutes. Applicants can check the previous year’s JEE Main cut-off 2022 Examination marks from its official website. JEE Main 2022 cutoff will be updated here as released by the authority for JEE Main 2022. Read the complete article to know about JEE Main Cutoff 2022.
The authority releases two types of JEE Main 2022 cut-off one is qualifying cutoff and the other one is admission cutoff basis. NTA will release JEE Main 2022 qualifying cutoff along with the result. JEE Main 2022 entrance cutoff is the minimum marks required by the candidates to be eligible to participate in NITs, IIITs, CFITs and others. Of the institution. JEE Main cut-off 2022 for NITs, IIITs and GFTIs after the declaration of results for both the sessions of JEE Main 2022. The cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks or percentage to be eligible for B.Tech/BE and B.Arch/B. Planning programs in NITs, IIITs, and other participating colleges.
JEE Main cut-off 2022 will be released in two forms i.e. qualifying cut-off and admission cut-off. In the year 2021, JEE Main cut-off percentile for the general category was 87.8992241 and for OBC-NCL was 68.0234447 which is a slight drop as compared to 2020. On the other hand, JEE Main entrance cut-off 2022 will be released for B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.PAN admissions in 31 NITs, 26 IIITs, IIEST Shibpur, and 29 other GFTIs.
However, the entrance cut-off is released in the form of the opening and closing ranks for each round of counselling. On the basis of the previous year’s cut-off, it will be necessary to score above 200 (equivalent to ranking below 5000) for admission to the top 5 NITs. JEE Main registration for Phase 2 will start soon on the official website.
JEE Main Cut-off 2022 Category-wise
|OBC – NCL||71-76|
|People with Disabilities (PWD)||0-2|
JEE Mains 2022 Cut-off
- There are the total number of applicants who appeared in the examination JEE Main
- The number of seats available.
- The difficulty level of examination JEE Main 2022.
- Previous year JEE Main cut-off trends.
JEE Main 2022 Qualifying Cut Off, Admission Cut Off
JEE Main cut-off 2022 will be of two types – qualifying cut-off and admission cut-off. JEE Main cutoff 2022 depends on the factors related to the exam. This also varies with every category, course, and institute.
- Qualifying Cut Off – JEE Main 2022 qualifying cut-off marks refer to the marks that one has to obtain in order to qualify for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Students will be able to check JEE Main 2022 result or qualifying cut-off using their scorecard.
- Based on the qualifying cut-off, around 2,50,000 candidates will qualify for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Admission Cut Off – Admission cut-off refers to the minimum score or rank required for admission to the participating institutes.
- These cut-off scores will be released after each round of seat allotment.
- Accordingly, the admission cut-off varies from college to college and also changes for different courses within the college
JEE Main previous year cut off
Some statistics have been found comparing the cutoff marks of the current year with the previous year.
- JEE Mains 2021 cut-off for the general category was less than 2020 cut off
- JEE Mains cut-off 2020 percentile of the general category has increased from 89 to 90.37.
- For the OBC category, JEE Main cut-off in 2020 was reduced from 74 to 72. It is done
- Moreover, the JEE Main cut-off 2020 for the SC category has been reduced from 54 to 50. Has been done
- Similarly, JEE Main cut-off 2019 for the ST category has been reduced from 44 to 39.
How to Check JEE Main Cut Off 2022
JEE Main cutoff marks will be declared in the form of a PDF document so candidates have to search the entire PDF document to see the cutoff marks according to their category.
Step 1: firstly candidates have to go to the official website of JEE Main examination which is jeemain.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Candidates have to search the tab “JEE Main Cutoff 2022”
Step 3: Click on the tab of cutoff and a PDF format document will open on the screen
Step 4: Candidates have to download the PDF and check the category-wise cutoff marks
|Official Website||Click Here|