Welcome to Kashmir News, In this post we will give you Complete information about JKBOPEE 12th based Paramedical Courses 2022, Important Notification issued
JKBOPEE invited Online Application Forms from the eligible candidates belonging to UT of J&K / Ladakh for admission to (12th based) Paramedical & other Diploma Courses- 2022 in various Govt. / Private Institutions of UT of J&K / Ladakh. As per the Notification No. 040- BOPEE of 2022 dated 09-05-2022, the candidates who have appeared in 12th class examination from any Board were also eligible to apply online for the said courses.
Now after the declaration of results by JKBOSE/CBSE or any other equivalent Board, candidates who have already applied through online mode but have not 12th marks card(s) are advised to upload their 10+2 marks card(s) issued by respective Boards and enter their marks details by editing the online application form (which include Max. Marks, total marks obtained in 12th class examination) at the appropriate place in the online application form w.e.f. 24-08-2022 to 29-08-2022 (midnight).
However, the candidates whose online application forms are deficient due to not/wrongly uploaded documents (such as D.O.B, category Certificate, Marks card of Lateral entry (L.E.) Candidates, Domicile certificate etc.) are also required to upload their deficient documents w.e.f. 24-08-2022 to 29-08-2022 (midnight).
- No fresh application form shall be accepted.
- No marks card shall be accepted by the Board physically or through any e-mail(s) from these candidates.
- The candidate who failed to edit his/her application form and did not upload marks card within the last date i.e. 29-08-2022 fixed by Board, his/her candidature shall be automatically cancelled and shall not be considered to participate in Counselling process / admission in any case.
- Candidates are warned not to attempt to make any changes in their already submitted online application forms. If any candidate(s) found to do so, he/she shall be debarred from counselling/admission process.
Instruction for uploading of 10+2 Marks card and editing of applications:
- Click on the link “12th based Paramedical Courses Editing Form” option available on the Home page under heading “Online Applications”.
- Enter Application ID, DOB and Captcha Code
- After submitting above details an OTP will be sent on registered mobile no./email address in the online application form.
- Submit OTP received on mobile/email and click on “Verify”, then click on “Edit form” option and enter 10+2 marks details.
After submitting marks details click on “Upload document tab” and upload 12th class marks card and take a printout of application form for record.
Thank you for visiting Kashmir News, after Reading this post JKBOPEE 12th based Paramedical Courses 2022, Important Notification issued on Kashmir News if you have any doubt or any question don’t hesitate to comment below, we will try to answer all the comments. We Hope You enjoyed Reading this Post As Much As We enjoyed writing it For You. Share With Your Friends To Show your Love. For more updates keep visiting Kashmirnews.live.