jkbopee MERIT LIST RELEASED FOR POST BASIC BSC NURSING, DOWNLOAD HERE FULL PDF
In this post JK Study Hub will share with you jkbopee MERIT LIST RELEASED FOR POST BASIC BSC NURSING, DOWNLOAD HERE FULL PDF So Stay Connected With Us
Check full details below
jkbopee today released provisional merit list for POST BASIC BSC NURSING 2022. Students can download it from below link. If there is variation in marks or if any document is deficient students have to submit same in Bopee office upto 9 aug 2022.
In pursuance of Notification No: 046-BOPEE of 2022 dated 18-06-2022, online Application Forms were invited from the eligible applicants for admission to Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses-2022, in the Government/ Private Paramedical Institutions of the Union
Territories of J&K / Ladakh.
In view of above, the Board has given ample time to the applicants for filing up of online application forms for admission to Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses-2022 and after the expiry of last date, the Board has prepared Tentative Provisional Merit List of the eligible applicants, which is annexed as Annexure “A” to this Notification and shall be available on
the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in for objections, if any, in this regard upto
09-08-2022 only. In case no objections are received within the prescribed date / time, the Provisional Merit List shall be deemed to be the final.
1) After expiry of last date for filling up of online applications forms the Board found that few forms are deficient for want of one or other certificate as mentioned against their names.
2) Those candidates who fail to submit their deficient document(s)/certificate(s) as mentioned against their names in Annexure “A” to this Notification shall not be considered for counselling.not be
3) The objections, if any, found in Annexure- “A” i.e. Provisional Merit List can be submitted to the Board in person at BOPEE Office Jammu/Srinagar during the working days till 09th of August, 2022 upto 04:00 P.M. failing which no claim(s) of the applicants shall be entertained
thereafter, under any circumstances.
(ms) of the
4) The applicants having equal marks/ percentage in the qualifying examination, the tie has been resolved by taking into account their date of birth, followed by the first alphabet of their name as mentioned in e-information brochure available on BOPEE website.
5) No documents shall be accepted through any e-mail or WhatsApp.
6) The Board has provisionally included the names of those candidates whose Domicile Certificate(s) are pending with the condition that they shall have to produce their, Domicile Certificate(s) issued by Competent Authority during the time of counselling, failing which
they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling irrespective of their names included in Provisional Merit List.
7) Benefit of category shall be applicable to Government Colleges / Institutions only.
8) It is impressed upon all the candidates that the selections for these courses shall be made in pursuance of S.O. 127 dated 20-04-2020 wherever applicable.
Page 1 of 2
9) The candidate(s) are advised to bring their all original documents (Domicile Certificate, Marks Card of all 3 / 4 years as applicable to them) during counselling as and when notified by the Board.
10) The candidates are advised to remain in touch with the official website of the Board,i.e. www.jkbopee.gov.in for daily updates about the counselling schedule which shall be notified separately.
DOWNLOAD PDF : CLICK HERE