Welcome to Kashmir news here in this post we will give you information about Kashmir University Registration Form for College UG Admissions-2022 (Regular Mode) under NEP
1. Candidates can apply for Under-Graduate Pre-Registration-2022 Online only.
2. Candidates need to apply strictly as per following dates:
Calender of Events Dates
Commencement of Online Form Submission: – 15th June, 202
3. Candidates must download User Guide and Sample Pre-Registration Form before applying online.
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the User Guide and on the website.
5. The Registration fee is non-refundable.
6. Please retain all these documents for future reference:
i. Duly signed Acknowledgement Slip (recieved from College during final Form submission).
ii. A printout/photostat copy of your Application Form (generated after successful online Form submission).
7. Candidate can check MyFormStatus Page to:
– Re-Print already submitted online form.
– Check his/her form details.
– Confirm Subjects asssigned by the College concerened (as opted by the candidate).
– Make Fee Payment (Online/Receipt) after subject confirmation.
8. Please don’t forget to enter your own MobileNo, Email-Id and Aadhaar No. in the form details to be submitted.
Candidates must ensure that the details in the downloaded Registration Form are exactly as per your Certificates/Documents, otherwise it may lead to cancellation of the Form.
After reading the post “Kashmir University Registration Form for College UG Admissions-2022 (Regular Mode) under NEP” on Kashmir news if you have any doubt don’t hesitate to comment below we will try to answer all the comments for more updates of Kashmir University visiting kashmirnews.live