NEET UG 2023 Registration, Tentative Dates, Fee, Eligibility Know All Details Here
NEET UG 2023 Registration:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is gearing up to begin the registrations for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG 2023 for all interested candidates. Candidates should complete the NEET UG 2023 registration once it formally begins for everyone. It is important to note that the registration process will take place on the official website – neet.nta.nic.in. All the latest details will be available on the website for interested candidates who want to stay updated with the information.
According to the latest details available for now, the NEET UG 2023 registration process is going to take place soon. The dates will be announced soon so candidates should be alert and check the updates on neet.nta.nic.in. The ones who are interested to appear for the upcoming exam must be alert. All the details will be available soon.
NEET UG 2023 Application Form Fee
As per the Information Bulletin NEET(UG)-2022, General category applicants were required to pay Rs 1600 as an application fee. The application fee for NEET UG is Rs 1500 for EWS/OBC applicants and Rs 900 for SC/ST/PH applicants.
NEET UG 2023 Exam Pattern
NTA NEET 2023 will be held in 13 languages in 543 cities in India and 14 cities outside India. The examination will be conducted in pen and paper mode. The exam paper will cover Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from class 11 and 12 syllabi.
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have either passed or who are appearing in 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to apply for the medical entrance examination, NEET-UG 2023.
NEET UG 2023: Documents required for registration
Check list of a few documents here-
- Valid mobile number
- Valid email address
- Passport size Photograph
- Postcard-size Photograph
- Left and Right-hand Fingers thumb impression
- Scanned Signature
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Citizenship Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
HOW TO APPLY FOR NEET UG 2023
NTA will release the NEET UG registration form 2023 soon. Interested candidates can register themselves on the official website i.e. neet.nta.nic.in.
Follow these steps to register for NEET UG 2023
- NEET Login – First of all, candidates will have to register as “New User” after which login credentials will be created based on which candidates can complete their application forms.
- Fill NEET Application Form 2023 – After registration, candidates can start filling out the application form by providing the details like educational qualifications, personal details, etc.
- Upload Required Documents – Candidates will also be required to upload the documents like photograph, signature, SC/ST Certificate, and PwD Certificate as per the given specifications.
- Payment of NEET Application Fees – The application fees can be paid online by using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Complete Declaration & Submit NEET Application Form – Complete the application form by accepting the declaration and clicking on submit button