State Bank of India has announced SBI PO Recruitment 2022 notification. The online registration process for Probationary Officer posts will starts today on September 22, 2022. Candidates can apply online through the official site of SBI given below
The last date to apply for the post is till October 12, 2022. This recruitment drive will fill up 1673 posts. Read below for eligibility, selection process, salaryand other details.
SBI PO Requirement 2022 Vacancy Details
The State Bank of India has announced a total of 1673 vacancies for Probationary Officer posts. The detailed category-wise vacancy distribution has been tabulated as mentioned in the notification.
- Regular vacancy: 1600 Posts
- Backlog vacancy: 73 Posts
|SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2022|
|d & e||16||23||39|
SBI PO Requirement 2022: Tentative Dates
- Online registration including Editing/Modification of Application 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Payment of Application Fee 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Online Preliminary Examination 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination December 2022 / January 2023
- Online Main Examination January 2023 / February 2023
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination February 2023
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test February / March 2023
SBI PO Requirement 2022: Salary
Rs 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840.
SBI PO Requirement 2022: Selection Process
Candidates will have to go through 2 stages of selection;
- Phase 1: SBI PO Prelims Exam
- Phase 2: SBI PO Mains Exam
- Phase 3: SBI PO Psychometric Test
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 must hold the required eligibility as mentioned in the notification and tabulated below-
|Education Qualification (as on 31/12/2022)||Graduation from a recognised university|
|Age Limit (as on 01/04/2022)||21 to 30 years|
SBI PO Requirement 2022: How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.