Welcome to Kashmir news here in this post we will give you information about Submission of Online applications for Admission to (10th based) Para Medical Diploma (FMPHW/MMPHW) Courses-2022; Removal of Deficiencies, thereof.
Notification No. 045-BOPEE of 2022 Dated: 14-06-2022.
The Board vide Notification No. 034-BOPEE of 2022 Dated 09-04-2022 read with Notice No. 018-BOPEE of 2022 Dated 11-05-2022 invited Online Application Forms from the eligible candidates belonging to UT of J&K/Ladakh for admission to (10th based) Para Medical Diploma (FMPHW/MMPHW) Courses-2022 in various Govt. /Private institutions of UT of J&K/Ladakh. The Board, during the process of verification of documents found that some of these application Forms are deficient for want of prerequisite documents which are either wrongly uploaded or not uploaded at all by the applicants.
It is hereby notified for information of all the concerned candidates that the Board has felt it necessary to give an opportunity to all such applicants listed in Annexure “A” to this Notice to submit their deficient documents physically at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu w.e.f. 16-06-2022 to 23-06-2022 positively and after that no claim of such applicants, whatsoever reason(s), shall be entertained by the Board under any circumstances.
1. Applicants who have applied for their Domicile Certificates, but have not been able to obtain the same from the Issuing Authority till date due to various reasons, can submit an undertaking (on plain paper) certifying that they will produce the Domicile Certificates at the time of their Counselling/Admission, otherwise they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling
2. The application forms of those candidates whose result is not declared, are provisionally approved and these candidates are provisionally allowed to attend the counselling subject to the condition that they qualify the 10th class and fulfill the eligibility criterion as mentioned in the Notification No. 034-BOPEE of 2022 dated 09 04-2022 & e-information Brochure.
3. The candidate(s) who have uploaded their expired category certificates or some irrelevant document, are advised to submit their fresh valid category certificate issued by Competent Authority, subject to the condition that their category. certificate should have been issued on or before last date i.e. 18-05-2022, fixed by the Board for filling up of online application forms as mentioned in Notification/ e information brochure available on BOPEE website. If they fail to do so, then they shall be treated as Open Merit (OM) category without any further notice.
4. The Board has provisionally kept all PWD candidates (including those who have already uploaded their PWD Certificates) in deficient mode. However, all these PWD certificates are subject to verification by the Concerned Authority before/at the time of counseling.
5. The Duplicate Form of some candidates who have submitted more than one application form has been rejected.
6. No documents shall be accepted through any email or WhatsApp.
7. The Annexure “A” to this Notice shall be available only on the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in
8. All the applicants are advised to remain in touch with the J&K BOPEE website regularly for all updates.
After reading the post “Submission of Online applications for Admission to (10th based) Para Medical Diploma (FMPHW/MMPHW) Courses-2022” on Kashmir news if you have any doubt don’t hesitate to comment below we will try to answer all the comments for more updates of jkbopee visiting kashmirnews.live